Bookkeeper - REMOTE
Foxbox is looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper who loves numbers and knows how to track money. We need a math guru to maintain accounting compliance and improve our financial environment. You will be working in a high paced remote environment and will be trained, guided, and supported.
Foxbox Digital is an award-winning full-service digital product agency, headquartered in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everything in between to design, develop, and deliver successful digital products.
We believe in Moving Purposely. This means everything we do is thought through. We value proactive actions over reactive ones. We measure twice and cut once. This is why we only invest in talent who are determined to succeed, and partner with clients who are purposeful in their mission.
What you'll do
- Oversee payroll 2x month
- Report weekly project budgets
- Identify discrepancies, and reconcile and balance all accounts weekly
- Input financial information into Xero and ensure proper classification
- Assist with budget preparation
- Support the month-end close processes
- Assist with tax preparation and reporting
- Research and Implement best practices
- Promote process improvements, provide recommendations and work on the changes
- Take on ad-hoc projects
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in bookkeeping, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Proficient in Xero
- Able to make numbers dance in Google Sheets or Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, honesty and integrity
- Proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
Why Foxbox Digital?
- Results-driven environment: work remotely from home, on your schedule.
- Our development team is based in South America and Eastern Europe.
- Training program and resources to ensure you have opportunities to continue developing your skills and knowledge.