Operations Assistant - REMOTE
Do you feel a sense of pride and joy when you've completed tasks from an on-going list? Do you like challenges and appreciate the structure of consistent assignments?
Foxbox is looking for an Operations Assistant to help support our growing team. We're looking for a resourceful and adaptable task ninja who can handle day to day assignments and take on more complex projects. You will be working in a high paced remote environment and will be trained, guided, and supported when leading your own projects.
Foxbox Digital is an award-winning full-service digital product agency, headquartered in Chicago. We partner with clients ranging from Fortune 50 companies to high-growth startups and everything in between to design, develop, and deliver successful digital products.
We believe in Moving Purposely. This means everything we do is thought through. We value proactive actions over reactive ones. We measure twice and cut once. This is why we only invest in talent who are determined to succeed, and partner with clients who are purposeful in their mission.
What you'll do
- Responsible for a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing calendars, preparing correspondence, arranging travel plans and itineraries, prepping daily/weekly meeting agendas and ensuring schedule coordination is completed for business and personal matters.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise.
- Assist with preparation and execution of multiple reports and projects.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on issues and concerns, including those sensitive or confidential nature.
- Support a team of 30 and growing, including 2 executives.
Technologies you'll use
- GSuite, Slack, Notion
Who you are
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Able to prioritize different projects, exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Demonstrates the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Desire to build relationships with fellow team members, a strong willingness to help and support others and desire to contribute to a positive team culture
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
Why Foxbox Digital
- Results-driven environment: work remotely from home, on your schedule.
- Our development team is based in Latin America.
- Training program and resources to ensure you have opportunities to continue developing your skills and knowledge.